Sunday 10 May 2009

Anyways, whatever


This is a social experiment to see if other people think I'm as funny as I think I am. 
In case you have no idea, this is what I'm interested in: 

Don't call it 90's nostalgia,  i love courtney love in a way that other people don't appreciate. And no, asshole dudes, that doesn't mean I can't love nirvana. fuck off.
So yeah, Kathleen Hanna and all, but particularly the aspect of feminist scholarship, books, libraries, being smart and having my shit together, etc.
My goal in life is to have my own Bitch magazine pretty much. 

So, gathering that my interests haven't changed much since I was 14, this blog will probably be about dumb shit I find on the internet, rants about women and books and 'politics' (maybe) and things that I like. I hang out on the internet a lot because I write a lot of essays and procrastinate, I'm not your everyday lameloser, or maybe I am. 
i'm bored with this already




No comments:

Post a Comment