Saturday 16 May 2009

WHAT THE EFF.MY.LIFE


things that are ruining my life right now: 

this forecast blows, i know its england but jeeze! whatever happened to may.

zit on my chin thats such a bummer.

This is the book i have to read this week for my postmodernism class. it literally moves backwards in time, from death to birth. its kinda great with a lot of winks at the reader like 'wouldnt it be weird to shit backwards every morning?' and like first the girl slaps you in the face and calls you and asshole, then you sleep together all the time, then you start seeing her around, then she doesnt exist. the real reason i hate it is because my (day)dreaming is all fucked up. 

you know when you find out something you wish you'd never known? i wish i'd never known that jason segel was in oxford, wandering around on thursday night trying to find a cool place to get a drink and meet some awesome americans, and didn't run into me, since i was at home writing a stupid paper. instead he ran into my stupid bro "friend" who didnt even have the decency to call me, now im never talking to him again. (p.s. my teacher ending up canceling our class the next day because she was "sick", then i saw her in town wearing a huge crazy floral wrap with sunglasses on smoking a cig waiting for the bus and we really ignored each other, omg like soooo awkwarddddd. then she sent me an email saying it was tennis elbow, i dont even know) 

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY ME???? 
i'm not even a weird celebrity hound but i just know that if we would have met, sparks would have flown. here are some other crushes that i'll actually never be close to meeting, that make me feel a little bit better. 


2 comments:

  1. mmm bobby teenager...i know where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd be really interested in taking a roadtrip to "anytown, usa" with you.

    ReplyDelete